Find Your La Canada Neighborhood
La Canada is an affluent mountain community, but it isn’t all mansions and estates. Use this guide to find your ideal La Canada neighborhood. Are you a views and complete privacy person or a “live close to town” sort of person? Each section of town offers a slightly different look and feel.
Each neighborhood link will show you insider intel from a local’s point of view. CLICK THE LINKS TO SEE current homes for sale, recent past sales and market statistics. You can even find upcoming open house events!
- La Canada Country Club
- Three neighborhoods located at the north end of town off Angeles Crest Highway. Includes the only development of town homes in La Canada.
- Deodar- Upper Alta Canyada
- Located on the upper end of Alta Canyada and Palm. Some of the loveliest older homes are located here.
- Descanso Gardens
- Gracious ranch estates located near fabled Descanso Gardens
- Flintridge Hills
- Some of the loveliest high-end homes in all of Greater Los Angeles!
- Meadow Grove
- This neighborhood is on the west end of town below Foothill Blvd. One of the most affluent neighborhoods in town.
- La Canada Rancho
- One of the more affordable neighborhoods in town.
- Also relatively affordable, but these homes belong to the Glendale Unified School District.
- Starlight Mesa Estates
- The original planned development in La Canada is at the top of Crown Ave.
Back To La Canada Home Guide