Whew! We finally put all the chairs away…
The very first [successful] DIGGS Town Hall Meeting was a lot of fun and filled with the up to the minute data for everyone interested in the real estate business.
- Mortgage Loans
- Shea Case talked about the lending business – the types of loans available (and not available), interest rates and the complexities coronavirus is creating.
- Current Transactions
- Kristen Hartwick (Glenoaks Escrow and Tiffany Grimm (Equity Title) talked about the changes in transaction volume, the nature of cancellations and what they can (and can’t do) in today’s environment.
- Investors and Tenants
- Will Tiao helped us to understand the world of residential investments – tenant behavior, landlord options and investment opportunities
- Residential Real Estate
- I talked about tracking real activity in the MLS – the rate of new listings, new contracts and closings in different areas. I also talked about how current listings are marketed and buyer behavior.
- Economic Forecast
- Oscar Wei gave an excellent presentation and slide deck on the economy, factors impacting real estate activity and value and a forecast for the next 6 months and 2020.
Get Your FREE Downloads
Fill out the form below to get FREE downloadable links to the meeting recording, my Coronavirus MLS Tracker, Oscar’s slide deck and more.
Don’t Miss Our May Town Hall Meeting!
May 14th at 7 PM – click the link below to sign up.
Oscar Wei has graciously agreed to come back to update us on the economic conditions and forecast. I’ll do the same on current residential real estate conditions and Shea will let us know what is happening with loans.
I am working on a few additional experts that will help us make great plans and decisions as we all move forward!
Click on the link below to sign up.
Not sure what we are talking about? Click to read details on our first ever DIGGS Town Hall Meeting