826 Victoria Pl., Burbank “On The Hill”
826 Victoria Pl., Burbank, California 91504
** SOLD STORY **
How does a home list for $1,299,000, go under contract, and then come back on the market a few days later at a HIGHER list price?
Read this Sold Story if you have ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes during the negotiations of a home for sale.
“Ship-Shape” describes this crisp and clean cul-de-sac home with a stunning city lights view on Burbank’s Hill. The sunsets and fireworks views are breathtaking. First time on the market, the original owners thoughtfully planned every detail- the perfectly placed family room, the view platform for the spa, the ingenious storage throughout, and the generous shaded patio and lovely yard. Indoor/Outdoor living is effortless, and privacy is complete. This is a Forever Home. Make it yours.
5 Things We LoveThe Hill in Burbank is an underrated paradise of a neighborhood. It is quiet, safe, belongs to coveted schools, and is convenient to Burbank Airport, Empire Center, and all things Valley. Here are 5 Things we love about 826 Victoria Pl.
- The best family room on The Hill, with perfect indoor/outdoor lifestyle flow.
- The media wall in the family room with the perfect closet to hide all the electronics
- The garage, storage closet, and side workshop are a hobbiest's dream!
- Fireworks from Starlight Bowl are overhead, and other shows are also visible.
- Fruit trees include blood orange, kumquat, and orange.