1830 Crestmont Ct. | Glendale 91208
1830 Crestmont Ct., Glendale, California 91208
Zen DIGGS starts from the moment you pull up to the curb. This Verdugo Woodlands charmer is not a boring "remodeled" box- this is home where every detail was thoughtfully designed and executed. Delightful surprises unfold as you move from the curb, through the house, and to the backyard - each discovery is better than the last.
You're Going To Love
- Soulful Mid Century Details in Living Room and Office Alcove
- The Awesome Master Suite With High Ceilings, Balcony and Luxe Bath
- Super Convenient to School and Several Parks
- The Al Fresco Dining Patio
- The ADU Ready, Super Deep Garage
It starts at the front door. The dining area is off to the left on on the other side is a glass door to a secluded covered patio - you had no idea it was there until just now! It is the perfect al fresco dining room with operational skylights, outdoor lights, and fan.
The peaceful mid-century living room features a wood-beamed ceiling and corner French Style windows framing views of Verdugo Woodlands. There is a sleek gourmet kitchen with designer textured tile backsplash, solid surface counters, and European style cabinets in an espresso finish.
A charming office alcove is just off the kitchen. It enjoys a wall of windows overlooking the serene backyard and vaulted wood ceilings.
There are three bedrooms - one is currently used as a den. The large master suite with vaulted ceilings, charming sitting balcony, and a luxury bath. This is the perfect retreat from the stresses of daily life.
The peaceful backyard has is perfect for entertaining or reflection. It enjoys mature shade trees and manages to be lush and peaceful, yet low maintenance and drought tolerant.
The extra deep garage has perfect ADU potential and was converted by a previous owner into an unpermitted living space. While the current owners removed the plumbing work, the walls and ceiling are finished with drywall and there is an entry door from the backyard. A sliding glass door and wood deck off the back wall bring light and air into the space. There is also a small separate room once used as a small bedroom.
Modern upgrades include central heat and air conditioning, newer roof, copper plumbing, newer sewer line, LED outdoor lighting, regraded front and backyards.
- Explore the neighborhood with the DIGGS Verdugo Woodlands Neighborhood Guide
- Verdugo Woodlands is a super popular elementary school that offers dual immersion language programs
- The Dad's Club and Casey Stengel Field
- Verdugo Park - a hub of special events and city-sponsored festivals
- Glendale Community College (GCC)
- The Glendale Sports Complex