1240 Linden Ave. | Northwest Glendale | Glendale 91201
1240 Linden Ave. + ADU, Glendale, California 91201
Want a remodeled Spanish in Glendale with a high end one bedroom ADU that gets top rental income?! Listing stats are the main house. The ADU brings an additional 550 of permitted space- with an additional one bedroom and one bath.
Showings are strictly "By Appointment Only". We are accepting appointments for Tuesday 8/24, 11 - 1, Wednesday 8/25, 11 - 1 and Saturday 8/28, 11 - 1. Please click HERE to reserve your appointment!
This home marries soulful Spanish details like Batchelder style fireplace, wrought iron arch gates and an architectural plaster frieze with the modern amenities like remodeled kitchen, baths, tankless water heater, new central AC (and new ducts!), new electric paneL, and new windows.
The location is perfect for anyone needing convenient access to studios, the Westside or Valley or even Downtown LA. Kenneth Village, Brand Park and all of the wonderful hiking/biking trails are just up the street.
The chef’s kitchen was designed for entertaining with room for multiple cooks, breakfast bar, glass tile backsplash and seemingly miles of countertops and cabinets. Direct access to a romantic backyard oasis with a covered dining patio or to the lovely formal dining room. A large separate utility room is an unexpected bonus.
A large primary suite features a wall of floor to ceiling closets, spa-like designer bath and a bright sleeping area with dual patio doors to the tranquil yard. Two additional bedrooms share a remodeled bath.
You're going to love the drought tolerant landscape in the front, the cozy gated front porch and the Tesla wall charger just waiting for you to get... a Tesla!!
No expense was spared on the brand new ADU (Backyard House) that is fully permitted with separate address and electric utilities. The entrance is so well private and well designed you will never notice your tenant. There is even private backyard with its own entrance to an alley - everyone has maximum privacy. Includes all appliances and currently rents for $2300/mo. Current tenant is highly qualified, lease expires in October.
5 Things We Love About 1240 Linden
- Charming Spanish Curb Appeal -
- We love the professional drought tolerant landscape and the adorable front porch
- Check out the Plaster Frieze of the Last Supper above the Dining Room arch -
- Only a few Glendale homes can claim an architectural detail like this
- The Tropical Oasis Backyard -
- Giant Bird of Paradise, mature trees and shrubs and a rustic covered patio create a peaceful and private sanctuary
- The BEST ADU I've seen in Glendale -
- I talked about this above but I can't emphasize how PRIVATE this unit is from the main house or the quality of the construction and finishes.
- Close to EVERYTHING -
- This is the most central location in all of Glendale. It is especially convenient to all of the studios
Brand Library and Art Center
Brand Park is one of my all-time favorite places, so I wanted to share some of it's charms and background with you. This article is very "link-rich", ...
Hiking in Brand Park
People who live in Northwest Glendale know that hiking and mountain biking is a favorite activity. Take the fire road that starts at the Doctor's H...
There’s More at Brand Park
Brand Park is a popular park and destination in Northwest Glendale. Soccer games, picnics, summer day camps and more happen every day in this busy cit...