4363 Commonwealth Ave. is a Mid Century Fixer in La Cañada and when it came on the market I froze, for just a second. That block of Commonwealth – just far enough from Foothill Blvd to be quiet and serene, but still close enough to the Village area to be convenient – is one of my favorite locations in La Canada.
And then I saw the photos. Oh, me. Oh, my! This is a classic Granny Home …. if your granny happens to be say, Katherine Hepburn or maybe Debbie Reynolds.
This Mid Century home is perfectly preserved in its original cool condition.
Feast your peeps on this, Daddy-O!!
Here are the Deets:
- 3 Bedooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2031 SF
- 33,084 SF flat lot (and this explains the next bullet point)
- $2,900,000 list price.
At this price (and lot size) there is exactly ZERO chance this Mid Century Fixer in La Canada will survive. And, that’s too bad because it is sweet! Make an appointment with us to see this treasure before it is gone forever…
Click to Text Kendyl for an appointment: 818-482-1885
5 Things We Love About This Mid Century Fixer in La Canada
- The super deep lot (451 ft deep!) Did you know La Canada was once an equestrian town? One could have some cool horse facilities here.
- Just a couple doors from one of La Canada’s most gracious streets, Georgian.
- Breakfast at Dish is just a pleasant stroll away. We adore the toasters on the table!
- There is a Baby Grand in a bedroom. We are DYING to know the story behind that.
- The Living Room is so Mad Men I swear I can see Don Draper in the corner!
Looking for something a bit different in La Canada? Read our La Canada Home Guide for the latest market statistics and homes for sale.