263 San Miguel is a charming English Tudor located in Pasadena’s San Rafael neighborhood.
We adore this location – all the stately elegance of a classic Pasadena neighborhood but right next door to Highland Park, home to LA’s hottest and coolest eateries and shops.
Here’s a taste of the interior…
Photos of Pasadena Character Home
Here are the Deets:
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 2701 square feet of living space
- 8995 square feet of land
- $1,850,000 List Price
Click to Text Kendyl for a private tour: 818-482-1885
5 Things We Love About This Character Home In Pasadena
- There is a den AND a guest suite downstairs. Convenient for when the knees creak a bit too much.
- The Church of Angels is just down the road. It’s is one of our favorite buildings in Los Angeles
- Little Flower Candy Co. is also super close. We are gaga for their backed goods…
- The Colorado Street Bridge – One of the most beautiful bridges in the world! If you walk it at sunset you’ll see
- The Pasadena Courthouse (Ninth Circuit of Federal Appeals). This ex-hotel is gorgeous any time of the day, but at sunset it glows, seemingly from within.
Looking for something a bit different in Pasadena? Read our Pasadena Home Guide for the latest in market statistics and links to current homes on the market.