You know we are Mad for Mid Century at DIGGS. Did you know that Pasadena has interesting and cool Mid Century condo complexes? This week’s Cool Home Crush is located on San Paquel just off Pasadena’s super cool South Lake District. This Lionel Mayell designed and built complex is so special it is registered under the Mills Act – a program for architecturally and historically significant properties.
Photos of Mid Century Condo in Pasadena
Here are the Deets:
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 994 square feet of living space
- $629,000 List Price
- $548/mo HOA
- Mills Act Qualified!!!
- Link to full details, walk scores, schools and more
Click to Text Kendyl for a private tour: 818-482-1885
5 Things We Love About This Mid Century Condo In Pasadena
- This is a Lionel Mayell designed building that is so pristine and preserved it qualifies for Mills Act!
- The enclosed sleeping porch is dreamy
- The Walk Score is 92 – practically impossible! Some of my favorite restaurants are a 5 min walk.
- Close to Cal Tech, Polytechnic High, Huntington Gardens and The Langham Hotel
- The Gold Line is 2 min away
Looking for something a bit different in Pasadena? Read our Pasadena Home Guide for the latest in market statistics and links to current homes on the market.
Can’t get enough of Mid Century Modern? Check out the DIGGS Cool Home Collections – each collection features handpicked active local listings from across the internet.