I am obsessed with this week’s Cool Home Crush!! 1118 Glen Oaks Blvd. in Pasadena’s Linda Vista Neighborhood is nearly everything I dream about in a cool Mid Mod home.
Photos of Pasadena Mid Century Modern Home
Here are the Deets:
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- 1828 square feet of living space
- 23,603 square feet of land
- $1,749,000 List Price
- Link to full details, walk scores, schools and more
Click to Text Kendyl for a private tour: 818-482-1885
5 Things We Love About This Mid Century Home In Pasadena
- The Great Room with walls of glass to the yard and view
- It is so QUIET on this street.
- Little Flower Candy Co. is also super close. We are gaga for their baked goods…
- The Colorado Street Bridge – One of the most beautiful bridges in the world! If you walk it at sunset you’ll see
- The Pasadena Courthouse (Ninth Circuit of Federal Appeals). This ex-hotel is gorgeous any time of the day, but at sunset it glows, seemingly from within.
Looking for something a bit different in Pasadena? Read our Pasadena Home Guide for the latest in market statistics and links to current homes on the market.